Itchy Skin? Stiff Joints? Discover the Magic of Dead Sea Minerals
The Dead Sea which lies between Jordan and Israel is popular with tourists from all over the world for its well renowned therapeutic effects.
Various cultures and groups of people have visited the Dead Sea for therapy, dating back to the time of the ancient Egyptians.
Its high concentrations of salts, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium, help to relax muscles, ease pain, and stimulate circulation; as well as relieving common skin ailments such as acne, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
This mineral-rich salt and mud is a highly sort after ingredient in human bath and body treatments, and now your dog can benefit from the same healing properties with PetSPA's range of dead sea spa treatments for canines.
The unique composition of Dead Sea Minerals provide the following benefits:
- Soothes itchy and inflamed skin
- Deep cleanses and purifies skin, removing dirt, oil and bacteria
- Replenishes moisture making skin hydrated and soft
- Creates a protective barrier against environmental allergens
- Accelerates healing by promoting cell growth and regeneration
- Helps maintain a healthy PH level
- Deep conditions making the coat soft and lustrous
- Cleanses and naturally disinfects coat, removing dirt, oil and bacteria
- Promotes thicker stronger and healthier hair growth from root to tip
- Decreases shedding by strengthening hair follicles
- Relaxes stiff joints and sore muscles
- Improves blood circulation
- Detoxifies body and boosts the immune system
- Increases energy levels
- Calms nerves